Aug 30, 2018
#MFRWauthor Kryssie Fortune reveals the secret of His Innocent Bride
#MFRWauthor Kryssie Fortune writes the sort of hot sexy books she loves to read. Her paranormal heroes are muscular werewolves, arrogant Fae, or BDSM loving dragons.
Kryssie likes her contemporary heroes ex-military and dominant. Her heroines are kick ass females who can hold their own against whatever life - or Kryssie - throws at them.
Kryssie hates are unhappy or cliff hanger endings.
Her books are all standalone even when part of series. Plot always comes before sex, but when her heroines and heroes get together, the sex is explosive and explicit. One review called it downright sensual.
His Innocent Bride
Genre Regency Spanking Romance
Publisher Stormy Night Publications
Consummating her marriage shouldn’t be so hard.
Raised in a dour religious sect, Alethea Allerton dreams of dancing, laughter, and love. She fell for the Earl of Deanswood within five minutes of meeting him. They married by special license a week later, but he’d rather spend time with his mistress than bed his wife.
Alethea has no idea how to seduce her husband. Desperate, she visits a house of ill-repute and hires a tutor. He agrees to meet all the costs as long as she remains blindfold throughout their lessons.
The Earl of Deanswood, a Waterloo veteran, wed Alethea to father an heir. He steps in as her tutor but he teaches her as much about spanking as sex. Only someone wants Alethea dead.
Thirteen Facts About the Regency Period
1. Want a bit of fresh air to your privates? Then you’re in luck. Fashionable ladies went commando, wearing nothing but corsets and a thin slip beneath their gowns. No panties!
2. Ever joined a fan club? Ladies wore cameo lockets of Lord Byron after his poem Childe Harold made him a literary superstar.
3. Fancy a bit of stale bread? Food shortages due to the conflict in Europe meant bread was in short supply. Parliament briefly banned the sale of fresh bread. Bakers could only sell day old loaves. Not only did stale bread make people 20% fuller, but the poor turned to other staples to fill their bellies.
4. Parmesan ice cream anyone? Gunthers, a fashionable ice cream parlour’s top selling flavour was parmesan. Yech! Ice was either stored in ice houses or imported to ensure a year long supply.
5. Steal a chef from your greatest enemy? Why not? The Prince Regent employed the first celebrity chef - Marie-Antoine Carême who had previously worked for Napoleon Bonaparte
6. To boldly go where no woman has gone before. St. James Street in London was off limit to ladies. This street housed gentlemen’s clubs. Any woman walking down St James would have been a prostitute.
7. Flash a bit of flesh? If you’re a woman? It’s allowed. Ladies could show their ankles. Some portraits show skirts just below the calf. Considering they wore flat shoes, this made sense, especially when dancing.
8. Most doctors learned on the job. There was no medical school or standard training. Physicians were so expensive; most people would consult an apothecary first.
9. Giving birth? Don’t call the doctor. Doctors and childbirth didn’t mix. Only midwives attended women when they gave birth.
10. Wait for it. Couldn’t get your wife off? It’s not your fault. Women were known not to enjoy or desire sex. Or maybe - just maybe – you should work on your technique.
11. The cure for hysteria? Give a woman a paroxysm—which is another term for an orgasm. See, us women can sneak in our sensual treats whatever the menfolk think.
12. Fingers or dildoes? Some doctors treated so many hysterical women they made weekly house calls. They even had dildoes made to save their aching fingers.
13. Fed up with your wife? Sell her. Newspapers reported on wife selling—especially among the lower classes about once a year.
Find more about the author here:
Amazon Author Page
Aug 2, 2018
Alpha Pair will tell you their secret on #Thursday13
Born in Virginia, #MFRWauthor Brenda Sparks now resides in the Sunshine State. Balancing her professional commitment to the local school district with her writing is challenging at times, but writing suspenseful paranormal romances is a passion that won’t be denied. Her idea of a perfect day is one spent in front of a computer with a hot cup of coffee, her fingers flying over the keys to send her characters off on their latest adventure. Brenda loves to connect with readers. Please visit her online or stop by her website to say hi.
Genre - Paranormal
Publisher - The Wild Rose Press
How strong is the blood that binds? Tatiana Bolovich is a beautiful femme fatale with a haunting history. Having recently discovered the brutish Demetri Romanoff is her heartmate, she spent the past year avoiding him, but the Fates have other plans.
Demetri commands every situation. A strong, valiant warrior he’s used to being in control, that is until he is kidnapped by demons. Forced to endure unspeakable experiments at the hands of his enemy, the Alpha discovers just how out of control life can get.
Summoned by the Alpha Council, Tatiana grudgingly helps track Demetri down, promising herself that she will disappear from his life forever once the job is done. But matters of the heart are not so easily ignored. Will she give him a chance to prove himself, or will she deny her nature and slip away into the night?
A short video teaser of the book:
13 Tips and Ideas to keep the Romance Alive
1) Text a picture to your sweetheart of you signing I love you
2) Start and end each day with a kiss and an I love you
3) Leave a love note in the car for your partner to find
4) On Valentine’s Day buy extra lovey-dovey cards and save them for a day when your partner needs a pick-me-up
5) Buy flowers when it isn’t a special occasion
6) Send your honey a link to a romantic song
8) Give your sweetie an unexpected compliment
9) Focus on your significant other. Putting the phone down or pausing the TV so you can talk speaks volumes about how much you care.
10) Give an unexpected Red Light Kiss the next time you are stopped at a traffic light
11) Replace the tags of chocolate Hershey’s kisses with your own personalized little love tags.
12) Making eggs, toast, or pancakes for breakfast? Cut them into the shape of hearts
13) Create an I’m-Thinking-Of-You gift basket filled with your sweetheart’s favorite candy or goodies to heat up the bedroom
Meet Brenda here:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
#excerpt #MFRWAuthor #Thursday 13 #Thursday13 1001 Nights Press A. Catherine Noon A.B. Gayle A.C. Arthur A.D. McLain Abbie St.Claire AC Katt Adam Mann Adele Downs Adelle Laudau Adera Orfanelli Adite Banerjie Adriana Kraft Aidee Ladnier Aileen Fisher Aithne Jarretta Akaria Gale Alethea Williams Alice Orr Alison McMahan Allison Knight Ally Shields Amber Kallyn Amber Polo Amy Quinton Ana E Ross Andrea Cooper Andrea Parnell Angela Benedetta Angela Benedetti Angela Drake Angela Quarles Angela Scavone Angela Smith Anita Philmar Anna Alexander Anna Durand Anna James Anne Ashby Anne Carrole Anne Kane Annemarie Brear anthology Ashley Ladd Ashley York Author Interview Author Spotlight Autumn Piper Ava Martell Avril Ashton Ayla Ruse Azure Boone BA Tortuga Barb Caffrey Barbara Donlon Bradley Barbara Edwards Barbara Lohr Barbara Meyers Barbara White Daille bdsm Ben Tanner Berengaria Brown Berkley Heat Bet Trissel Beth Barany Beth Caudill Beth Rhodes Beth Yarnall Betty Jean McLain Bev Irwin Black Opal Books Blaine D. Arden blog hop Blushing Books book bundle Book Hooks book party Book Spotlight BookStrand Romance Boroughs Publishing Brannan Black Breathless Press Brenda Jernigan Brenda Novak Brenda Sparks Brenda Whiteside Brina Brady Brita Addams Bruce Jenvey Brynna Curry C.C. Marks C.R. Moss Calisa Rhose Campbell Hill Publishing Candace Sams Cara Carnes Caridad Pineiro Carina Press Carly Carson Carmen Stefanescu Carmen Webster Buxton Caroline Clemmons Caroline Warfield Cassandra Carr Cat Grant Cat Johnson Catherine E. McLean catherine gardiene Cathie Dunn Cathy Perkins Catrina Barton Cecilia Tan Celine Chatillon Cera duBois Champagne Books Changeling Press Chanta Rand Chantilly White Charmaine Gordon Chelle Cordero Cherise Sinclair chick lit chris redding Christi Williams Christian Phillips Christian Romance Christina Routon Christina Tetreault Christine Fairchild Christine Young Christmas Cinsearae S. Clare Dargin Coleen Kwan contemporary romance Contest Entry Cora Blu Cora J. Ramos Crimson Romance Cupid Publishing Cynnara Tregarth Cynthia Cynthianna D Dominik Wickles D.X. Luc Dahlia Dewinters Dani Wade Dariel Raye Dawn Montgomery Dax Varley Dean Pace-Frech Debra Andrews Decadent Publishing Delaney Diamond Denise Devine Denise Patrick Denyse Bridger Desert Breeze Publishing Desiree Holt Dev Bentham Diana Rubino Diane Burton Donna Gallagher Donna June Cooper Donna Maloy DP Denman Dreamspinner Press Dystopian Eden Winters Ednah Walters eKensington EL Esch Elaine Cantrell Elise VanCise Elizabeth Kolodziej Ellora's Cave EM Lynley Emerald Emily Ryan Davis Entangled Erika Kelly Erin McRae Erin O'Quinn erotic romance erotica Etopia Press Evernight Publishing eXtasy Books fantasy Fated Desires Featured Author of the Month Flame Arden Flossie Benton Rogers Frances Pauli Gail Olmsted Gail Roughton Branan Gale Stanley Georgie Lee Gerri Bowen Ginger Simpson giveaway GLBT Glenn Maynard Greta Buckle Guy Ogan Gwenna Sebastian H. Lewis-Foster Hachette/Forever Harlequin Heartspell Media Heather Curley Heather Long Heaven O'Shey Helen Ellis Helen Henderson historical romance holiday romance Holley Trent Hywela Lyn Indie Published Ines Johnson inspirational romance interracial Irene Preston Iris Blobel J.C. Conway J.F. Jenkins J.L. Sheppard Jackie Leigh Allen Jacquie Biggar Jami Gray Jana Richards Jane Leopold Quinn Jane Toombs Janet Mullany Janie Franz Jannine Corti Petska Jasmine Hill Jaymi Hanako Jean Joachim Jeanne Barrack Jenna Storm Jennette Green Jennifer Britt Jennifer France Jennifer Lynne Jerri Hines Jerrie Alexander Jessi Gage Jessica Cale Jessica E. Subject Jianne Carlo Jill Blake JJ DiBenedetto JJ Keller JM Maurer JM Stewart JMS Books Jolie Pethtel Joselynn Vaughn Joyce Holmes Joyce Palmer Juli Revezzo Julia Talbot Julie Eberhart Painter Juliette Springs June Kramin June Shaw Jupiter Gardens Press K. Lynn K. Starling K.A. M'lady K.E. Saxon Karen Blake Karen Cino karen cote Karen Lopp Karen McCullough Karen Michelle Nutt Karenna Colcroft Kathleen Rowland Kathryn R. Blake Kathy Kulig Katya Armock Kay Dee Royal Kayelle Allen Kaylin McFarren KC Klein Kelley Heckart Kendra James Kenra Daniels Kensington Keta Diablo Killarney Sheffield Killian McRae Kim McMahill Kimberly Dean KindleUnlimited Kingsburg Press Kissa Starling kristen ethridge Kristina Knight Kryssie Fortune L.A. Remenicky L.A. Sartor L.C. Chase L.C. Giroux Lace Daltyn Lauren Linwood Laverne Thompson Lazy Day Publishing Lee Rowan Leta Blake Libby McKinmer Liese Sherwood-Fabre Limitless Publishing Linda Banche Linda Bond Linda Hoover Linda McLaughlin Linda Mooney Linda Rae Sande Lindsey R. Loucks Liquid Silver Lis Anne Harris Lisa Carlisle Lisabet Sarai Livia Quinn Lizzi Tremayne Lizzie T. Leaf Lloyd A. Meeker Loose Id Lorelei Confer Louisa Masters Louise Lyndon Luanna Nau Luanna Stewart Lucy Francis Lynda Bailey Lynda Coker Lynda Kaye Frazier Lyndi Lamont Lynette Sofras Lynn Cahoon lynn crain Lynn Gale Lyric James Lyrical Press M.K. Gilher M.S. Kaye M.S. Spencer Mackenzie Crowne Madeline Archer Madeline Pryce Mae Clair Maggi Andersen Mahlee Ashwynne Malia Mallory Marci Boudreaux Marcia James Mardi Maxwell Margaret Fieland Margay Leah Justice Margery Scott Margo Bond Collins Maria Alexander Maria-Claire Payne Marianne Rice Marie Harte Marion Webb-De Sisto Martha O'Sullivan Mary J. McCoy-Dressel Mary Montague Sikes Mary Morgan Matthew Lang Meg Benjamin Megan Kelly Melinda Curtis Melissa Fox Melisse Aires Melody Jerva menage Mercedes King Meredith Bond MFRW Author Banner Day Mia Frances Michael Monaghan Michaela Rhua Michelle Roth Mickie Sherwood Miguelina Perez military romance Miriam Newman ML Skye MLR PRess Molle McGregor Mona Karel Multicultural Romance Musa Publishing Muse It Up Publishing N.N. Light Nancy Corrigan Nancy J. Cohen Nancy Marie Bell Naomi Bellina Neil S. Plakcy New Adult New Release Nicky Penttila Nicole Graysen Nicole Hurley-Moore Nicole Zoltack Normandie Alleman North Shore Press Notion Press novel novella P.A. Estelle P.J. Dean P.J. MacLayne P.S. Singer P.T. Macias Paisley Brown Paloma Beck Paranormal Romance Patricia Preston Patricia Yager Delagrange Pauline Baird Jones Peggy Jaeger Pender Mackie Penny Estelle Phaze Books Pippa Jay PJ Fiala R Costelloe R. Ann Siracusa R.E. Mullins R.M. Sotera Rachael Slate Rachel Haimowitz Rachel Wilder Racheline Maltese Rae Renzi Raven de Hart Reana Malori Rebecca Hunter Rebecca J. Clark Rebel Ink Press Reet Singh regency romance Renee Michaels Renee Reynolds review Rhonda Hopkins Rhonda Jackson Joseph Rianna Morgan Robert Costelloe Robin Glasser Rolynn Anderson romantic comedy Romantic Mystery Romantic Suspense Rosalie Redd Rosanna Leo rose anderson Roz Lee Rue Allyn Ruth Casie Ruth Kaufman Sabrina York Sadie Grubor Samara King Samhain Publishing Sandy Nachlinger Sapphire Phelan Sara Walter Ellwood Sarah Jae Foster Savannah Chase Savannah Morgan scifi romance Secret Cravings Publishing Selena Illyria Self Published Shannyn Schroeder Sharon Clare Shauna Knight Shauna Roberts Shelley Munro Sheri Fredricks Sherry Ewing Shirleen Davies Silver Publishing Siren Publishing SKN Hammerstone Sloane Kennedy Snap Dragon Press Soul Mate Publishing Sourabh Khanna spanking romance Stacey Brutger Stacy Eaton Stacy Juba Starla Kaye Steampunk Stephanie Queen Stevie Woods Stormy Night Publications Sultry Summers Susan Behon Susan Frances Susan Jaymes Susan Sofayov suspense Suz deMello Suzanne Rock Suzzana Ryan Sydney Jane Baily Sylvia McDaniel Synithia Williams Tamara Hoffa Tami Brothers Tara Lain Tarah Scott Tasarla Romaney Teagan Oliver Tena Stetler Teresa Reasor The Wild Rose Press Thea Dawson thursday13 Tiffany Daune Time Travel Romance Tina Donahue Tina Gayle Tmonique Stephans Toni Noel Torquere Press Totally Bound Trevann Rogers Tricia Schneider urban fantasy Ursula Sinclair Ute Carbone V.S. Tice Vicki Batman Vicky Burkholder Victoria M Noxon Victoria Pinder Vijaya Schartz Viola Ryan w. lynn chantale W.M. Kirkland Wendy Lynn Clark Wendy Soliman Western Romance Whiskey Creek Press Wild Child Publishing Willa Blair women's fiction Yolanda Ashton Young Adult Zeenat Mahal Zrinka Jelic