#MFRW author Trevann Rogers writes urban fantasy and LGBT paranormal romances. Her stories incorporate an unquenchable addition to music and her love for vampires, Weres, incubi and rock stars. Like these elusive creatures, Trevann learned long ago that sometimes being yourself means Living After Midnight.
House of the Rising Son
Living After Midnight Book 1
Genre GLBT Paranormal, Erotic
Publisher Samhain Publishing
Sex. Rebellion. Rock and roll.
Living After Midnight, Book 1
Cheyenne is a half-human incubus whose star is on the rise in the Unakite City rock scene. His father, the leader of the supernatural races, would prefer he keep a “low profile”, but screw that. Cheyenne has as much music in his veins as royal incubi blood.
Alexander's future is all set—finish law school, join the family firm, and marry someone who'd be good for business. Not that he has a say in any of it. He's barely met the woman his father expects him to marry.
As Cheyenne's musical career takes off, his carefully constructed life begins to unravel, exacerbated by an ex-lover who can't let go, a crotchety barkeeper with a dirty mind and a pure heart, a drag queen who moonlights as a nanny, and Alexander—who's not sure if he's falling for the incubus or the rocker.
Cheyenne denies who he is, while Alexander hides what he wants. Together, they learn that getting what they truly want means being who they truly are.
Buy link Amazon
I can't imagine life without these thirteen things!
1. Potato chips. Unparalleled crunchy, salty goodness!
2. Alien vs Predator. Okay, I can't be the only one who finds the Predator sexy? With his helmet ON, of course.
3. SyFy. The most dangerous night on television is also the most sarcastic.
4. Chloe and Molly, my two rescue puppies. Actually, Chloe is almost 9 and Molly is around 6. And while I can’t live without them I could live without Chloe’s incessant barking and Molly’s need to lick everything.
5. Music. Any genre. I’ve been known to boogie in the grocery store if the beat hits me just right.
6. Books. I have bookcases in every room in my house. Except the bathroom and the way things are going, I expect to build some shelves any day.
7. Coffee. Extra cream, extra sugar. Coffee is like Fourth Meal. Only I drink it first.
8. Diet Coke. Yeah, I have an addictive personality.
9. Vampires and Incubi. Yeah, I have an addictive personality.
10. Jason Momoa, Roman Reigns and Dean Winchester aka Jensen Ackles. Yeah, I have an addictive…you get my point.
11. The Beach. Any beach. Although my dream beach of the moment is the Outer Banks in its entirety.
12. Journals and pretty pens. I’ve been writing in journals my entire life. Something about the process of getting my thoughts on the page, the feel of the ink flowing onto the paper, that makes me feel peace.
13. Dip. To go with the aforementioned chips.
I hope you enjoy this little tiptoe into my psyche. If my crazy speaks to your crazy, leave a comment.
You can stalk the author here: