#MFRWauthor Anita Philmar likes to create stories that push the limit. A writer by day and a dreamer by night she wants her readers to see the world in a new way.
Influenced by old movies, she likes to develop places where anything can happen and where special moments come to life in a great read.
Naughty or Nice?
Read her books and decide.
Genre: Historical, Western, Paranormal
Heat: Mainstream (PG13)
His fiancée called off their engagement after be accosted by a ghost in his house.
Now, a beautiful ghost detective has shown up at his ranch, saying his brother has hired her to take care of the unwanted spirit.
Konnor McKee is more than happy with PSI Agent Ruth Oliva Wilson. One look and he was hooked. Now, if he can only get some help from a ghost, he might be able to secure himself a bride after all.
With the return of his ex-fiancee, his life is turn upside down by an angry ghost, a vindictive woman and a sexy medium. Konnor doesn’t know which way to turn.
Can he get everyone out of this alive and marry the PSI Agent?
Or has he lost all hope of a happy future because of the ruthless ghost of one of his ancestors?
Buy link: Amazon
13 Things I love about writing historical westerns.
1. It's an adventure in time for me and my readers.
2. I can weave events into the story and give characters reaction to what happen.
3. I inform the reader about events they may not know about.
4. Cowboys, I love the old west and the cowboys who built this great country.
5. Seeing things in another light helps me appreciate how wonderful we have it.
6. Setting are more rural and offer beautiful scenery.
7. The ladies had a different perspective on life.
8. People worked hard and expected good things from their labor, even if it didn't always happen.
9. Guns were an everyday tool.
10. Horse were needed to get around.
11. People thought and acted differently
12. A challenge to explore.
13. It's like visiting my ancestors and getting to know all they went through to get me here.
Find more about the author here: