Lauren Linwood’s historical romances use history as a backdrop to place her characters in extraordinary circumstances, where their intense desire for one another grows into the treasured gift of love. Her romantic suspense novels feature strong heroes and heroines who unite to defeat a clever antagonist and discover a deep, abiding love during their journey.
A native Texan, Lauren is an avid reader, moviegoer, and sports fan who manages stress by alternating yoga with long walks. She plans to start a support group for Fixer Upper addicts—as soon as she finishes her next piece of dark chocolate.
Word of Honor
Book #1 in the Knights of Valor series
Genre Historical romance
Publisher Windtree Press
Merryn Mantel and Geoffrey de Montfort have loved each other since childhood. Once betrothed, Geoffrey leaves for the wars in France for five long years. Upon his return, the two marry and spend one blissful night consummating their love and making plans for their future.
But her new husband vanishes the next day without a trace. Merryn grieves for almost seven years—and then Geoffrey returns to her—changed from the boy and man she knew and worshipped. This stranger refuses to reveal where he has been and why he stayed away for so long.
Will her husband’s silence create a rift too large to heal, or can Merryn and Geoffrey recapture the love they once shared?
Buy link Amazon
13 Things I Love
1. Flannel sheets on a cold night
2. Getting a pedicure and seeing that pop of color on my toes
3. Crushed ice from Sonic in my drink
4. Game of Thrones (accompanied by dark chocolate)
5. Reading a book that sweeps me away to another place and time
6. The smell of a burning fire
7. A smooth, silky Cabernet
8. Walking along the beach on Maui
9. Laughing with friends
10. Listening to waves coming in and out
11. Watching my stylist cut and blow dry my hair
12. Spooning in tomato bisque or clam chowder
13. Finishing up writing my latest book
Find more about the author here:
Amazon Author Page