Victoria Pinder grew up in Irish Catholic Boston then moved to Miami. Eventually, found that writing is her passion. She always wrote stories to entertain herself. Her parents are practical minded people demanding a job, but when she sat down to see what she enjoyed doing, writing became obvious. The Zoastra Affair, Chaperoning Paris, Borrowing the Doctor, and Electing Love, Mything the Throne and Favorite Coffee, Favorite Crush will be published in 2014.
CONNECT with Victoria
in my house if the house were to catch fire, or some terrible disaster was about to unfold.
1: New Husband.
2. My computer. (How else am I to write?)
3. Drivers license
4. Credit Cards
5. Do I have time to hit up the ATM? In disaster scenerio the ATMS would stop working... however for a fire this might seem excessive, but who knows zombies might be coming next.
6. Keys to the car
7. Wedding DVD/Picture
8. My pillow. (I do like to sleep and my head like soft things)
9. Top shelf of my food pantry that I used for hurricane supplies
11. A change of underwear
12. Extra pair of shoes besides the ones on my feet.
13. Printer... if the internet doesn't work how else do I communicate with my agent to keep writing more novels?
HER LATEST BOOK
Favorite Coffee, Favorite Crush
Erotic Contemporary Romance
Jupiter Gardens Press
Penny moves back to Miami to start her a job with a list of things to accomplish.
1. Find a place to live.
2. Avoid her gold-digging mother.
3. Reconnect with old high school friends: her best friend Sandra, the dramatic Eva, the dark Michael, her half-brother Wyatt, and her former crush Jay.
Jay may have kept her firmly in the “friend zone”, but that didn’t stop her from wanting more. Her five friends have stood by her through some difficult times and she’ll need their help now to accomplish her first two goals.
As soon as Jay sees Penny, he puts his plan into motion. His investors need to see him with a stable woman, one who isn’t all flash and no brains; Penny fits the bill perfectly. There’s just one hitch—he wants more.
Their pretend date sets off a whirlwind of plots. From mothers who want to control their children’s lives to the loss of her exciting new job, Penny’s world turns upside down. She knows she can overcome all obstacles except one—she’s falling for Jay all over again."