13 Sentences from Their Temporary Sub
1.“I expect you in the playroom at nine,” Luc said before unwrapping her arms and legs from around him then setting her on her bare feet away from him.
2. “I think I hate both of you,” Cassie said, her voice stunned.
3. Logan looked at him and chuckled. “Good one, bro. See you do have a sense of humor.”
4.""Don’t ever underestimate them, Cassie. If Luc and Logan decide they want you nothing will stop them.”
5. “They’re certainly, uh,” Cassie blushed, then stammered, “a team.""
6. “We’ve heard Luc and Logan play this sort of copycat game. One of them does something and the other one has to copy it.”
7. “Speak for yourself,” Logan said. “I’m playing with her every chance she’ll let me. You can join us or not.”
8. Luc slid his finger beneath her chin and lifted her face to his. “Don’t try playing your games with me, Cassie. I’m immune. Now, let go.”
9. Cassie groaned with embarrassment and shoved her dress down. “You two are really good at dressing a girl. You’ve had a lot of practice apparently.”
10. “I don’t want to go,” Cassie said. It’s not safe.
11. “Yeah, and everybody’s been tiptoeing around her and look where that’s gotten them—nowhere,” Luc said. “You’ve got to get tough before she ends up dead.”
12. Logan lifted Cassie’s hand to his mouth and ran her fingers over his lips. “I promise we will never do anything you don’t want.”
13. Luc lifted her foot and kissed her slender ankle.
Eight years ago, Cassie Edwards was kidnapped by three men and held hostage for three days. When she was released, one of her kidnappers warned her that anyone she told would be killed. She’s protected the people she loves by staying away from them. Just when she believed she was safe she was attacked by two men at her apartment and someone has begun following her. Thanks to her Marine father’s training she’s managed to stay one step ahead of her pursuers.
Twin Doms, Luc and Logan Ramsey, operate Club Mystique, the BDSM club they co-own with their brothers. When they meet Cassie Edwards, Logan decides he wants her and he pursues her. Luc suspects she’s keeping secrets and he refuses to get involved with her. Cassie’s tempted by Logan and intrigued by Luc. Now, she has to decide if she can be their temporary sub without endangering them.
Catching Cassie Edwards was the easy part for twin Doms, Luc and Logan Ramsey. Keeping her will be the hard part because the men hunting her want her dead. When Luc and Logan discover she’s in danger they move her into their home to protect her. Can Cassie be their temporary sub without endangering them?
Reviews Say It All...
Diana: Love, love, love Mardi Maxwell!! I had been waiting on this book and definitely was not disappointed. Mardi drew me in with this trio in the the previous book ""Jackson's Sub"" and she took me on a great ride with this book. Not many authors can make me feel the emotions of the characters and Mardi had me laughing and crying throughout the book.
Connie: Loved it! The storyline with Cassie, Logan & Luc was a hot & emotional Doms/Sub theme that included uncovering something tragic from Cassie's past. Found myself wanting to smack Logan & Luc when they didn't trust Cassie. But at the same time found myself wanting to paddle Cassie's behind for forgiving them to quick. (A little groveling never hurt anyone. LOL!) I continue to love this family & their interaction with each other. The subs mischief makes me smile & laugh. Another great book by Mardi Maxwell. Can't wait for Zane's story.