After years of working in the business world, she decided to try her hand at writing. Currently working on a series about four executive wives, she is excited about combining elements of women fiction with the passion of romance. The first three books have been released and the last one is coming out in 2014.
Married twenty-five years, she and her husband love to travel and play golf. Read the first chapter of any of her books by visiting her website.
Social Media Links:
Blog | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook
Tina's newest release is Summer's Growth, a Paranormal Romantic Mystery. It's the first book in her Family Tree series.
Trophy child, Amber Harrison drops out of college to claim her inheritance from a distance relative. Soon after arriving at Winston Manor, she discovers she’s the new Winston’s family keeper. Forced down a paranormal path, she uncovers a dark family secret which puts her new job as well as her life in jeopardy. Determined to find answers, Amber investigates the mystery with help from a ghost, the ex-keeper of the estate, and a handsome contractor working on the estate.
Can she solve the mystery and remain the keeper?
Or fail and return to the meaningless life she had in California?
Inside the book's pages are thirteen spirits...
1. Jonathan Winston - the leader of the family
2. Helen Winston – Jonathan’s first wife and mother to all of this children except one.
3. Samuel Winston – the artist of the group
4. Luke Winston – a doctor (though medicine in the early 1600 wasn’t what it is today.)
5. Opal – married and had a large family of her own Mattie is one of her descendants.
6. Troy Winston – the Politician of the family.
7. Rachel Winston – never married and is completely devoted to her father.
8. Aggie Winston – youngest daughter of Jonathan and Gwen, (his second wife) also Amber is her descendant.
9. Arnold Winston – an artist and the son of Luke. Caused major heartache in the future.
10. Beth Winston – a spirit that loves to cook
11. Molly Winston – Amber’s deceased grandmother.
12. Juke Winston – a spirit that’s handy around the house.
13. Gwen Winston – who is not a spirit at all but a ghost and Jonathan’s second wife who disappeared over two hundred years ago. She is also Amber’s great, great, great, great, great, grandmother.
Want to Read about these Spirits?